Benefits of becoming a Commercial Sponsor of Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs – AWSC
Wisconsin’s AWSC is among the top snowmobile associations in the nation and is the legislative voice for Wisconsin’s snowmobilers and snowmobile clubs. Organized in 1969, the AWSC is dedicated to the sport and prides itself on being a watchdog for snowmobiling in Wisconsin. We are comprised of more than
600+ snowmobile clubs, representing more than 40,000+ family members.
We would like to provide your business with an opportunity to become part of this great industry and a member of the AWSC. Commercial sponsorship in the AWSC provides you with a marketing opportunity to reach our membership through our Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine as well as being highlighted on our website, www.awsc.org. Becoming a sponsor in the AWSC will help drive consumers to your local community, bringing in new tourism dollars. Commercial sponsorship supports local snowmobile clubs as well as the AWSC. A portion of the fee stays with your local clubs and by joining a snowmobile club you will be eligible for a discounted trail pass $10.
Benefits of commercial sponsorship:
- The opportunity to get your business in front of our 40,000+ family members on our website
for 12 months.
- A commercial listing inserted in three issues (Oct, Dec & Feb) of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine.
- Receive seven (Sept-Mar) issues of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News magazine.
- Commercial sponsorship includes membership in the AWSC.
- As an AWSC member, you are eligible for a discounted trail pass ($10) for your personal owned snowmobiles.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance benefit of $3,000 each for the business owner, their spouse and their children under the age of 19. Employees of the business are not covered.
- Supports your local snowmobile club; the club retains a portion of the sponsorship fee.
- Membership window decal.
There are two types of commercial sponsorship listings available to businesses:
Standard ($45/year) include:
- Business listing in October, December & February issue of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine.
- Receive seven issues of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (September-March).
- Business will be highlighted on the AWSC website for the length of your membership (12 months).
Premier ($95/year) include:
- You will receive the same benefits as the “Standard Listing” plus the AWSC will provide a hot link to your business website.
Interested in joining?
Call your local snowmobile club to request more information about becoming a commercial sponsor through their club. Not sure which clubs are in your area?
Go to www.awsc.org/Clubs/Clubs-Listing/ to see all of the AWSC clubs in your area.
To see what a commercial listing on the AWSC website looks like-go to www.awsc.org, click on the tab in the heading bar Sponsors > Commercial Sponsors by County to see our current AWSC commercial sponsors.