Join Our Club!
$25 Membership Includes (*$35.00 after November 1st)
- Baraboo River Runners Snowmobile Club Membership & Newsletter
- Membership Rewards Card (Exclusive Discounts at Supporting Businesses!)
- 2 Baraboo River Runners Club Decals
- Membership in the Association of Sauk County Snowmobile Clubs
- Includes Membership in the (AWSC)*
*Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs which includes:
- Protection and preservation the sport of snowmobiling.
- Legislative representation on state and national levels.
- Snowmobile representation on state and national associations.
- Seven yearly issues (Sept-March) of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine.
- Scholarship program for graduating high school seniors.
- Official membership card and decal.
Pay Online via PayPal
You can also Call or Text: 608-963-4193
Note: The Annual Seasonal Membership dues are due no later than November 1st each year. If dues for renewing memberships are not paid prior to this date, a late fee of $10.00 will be charged. New club members are welcome to join after November 1st, and will not be charged the late fee.
Membership Rewards Card Exclusive Benefits
10% off Purchase
20% off Purchase
15% off Purchase
10% off Any Service, Parts or Accessory Purchase
10% off Amsoil / 15% off Power Tool Rental
10% off Parts & Service
Other Opportunities to Support Snowmobiling in Sauk County
Sauk County Map, Website & Groomer Advertising Opportunities
Baraboo River Runners Sponsorship
Baraboo River Runners Hats, Shirts and other Gear Available