Join Our Club!
$25 Membership Includes (*$35.00 after November 1st)
- Baraboo River Runners Snowmobile Club Membership & Newsletter
- Membership Rewards Card (Exclusive Discounts at Supporting Businesses!)
- 2 Baraboo River Runners Club Decals
- Membership in the Association of Sauk County Snowmobile Clubs
- Includes Membership in the (AWSC)*
*Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs which includes:
- Protection and preservation the sport of snowmobiling.
- Legislative representation on state and national levels.
- Snowmobile representation on state and national associations.
- Seven yearly issues (Sept-March) of the Wisconsin Snowmobile News (WSN) magazine.
- Scholarship program for graduating high school seniors.
- Official membership card and decal.
Note: The Annual Seasonal Membership dues are due no later than November 1st each year. If dues for renewing memberships are not paid prior to this date, a late fee of $10.00 will be charged. New club members are welcome to join after November 1st, and will not be charged the late fee.
Membership Rewards Card Exclusive Benefits
Other Opportunities to Support Snowmobiling in Sauk County
Sauk County Map, Website & Groomer Advertising Opportunities
Baraboo River Runners Sponsorship
Baraboo River Runners Hats, Shirts and other Gear Available